Sentinel Security Group Pty Ltd (Sentinel Security Group) strives to conduct business in an environmentally responsible and sustainable way to ensure pollution is prevented and our operations protect the environment by minimising our environmental impact. This commitment applies to the whole of our business covering security and concierge services supplied to residential, commercial, industrial, retail and public facilities.
Sentinel Security Group is committed to:
- The establishment of policies, procedures and work practices for conducting operations in an environmentally sound manner. These policies, procedures and work practices will be fully integrated into each business as essential elements of the Integrated Management System.
- Continual improvement of the management system to enhance environmental performance.
- Meeting our compliance obligations with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- The protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organisation.
Measurable objectives and targets shall be defined, taking into account relevant legal and other requirement and any identified significant environmental aspects at each site.
Sentinel Security Group will provide instruction, supervision and training to ensure that our environmental objectives and targets are achieved. It will conduct an annual review of our Integrated Management System to continually monitor and improve our environmental policies, procedures and work practices.
Sentinel Security Group will work closely with its clients to ensure a cooperative approach to the management of environmental issues on site to effectively manage:
- Waste management;
- Recycling strategies; and
- Water management.
These strategies will be communicated to staff and form the basis for environmental management at the site. Staff at all levels will be accountable, within the scope of their responsibilities, for environmental performance in support of the overall environmental management system. Management will consult with staff at all levels to continually monitor and improve our performance in this key area.
This policy is available/communicated to all interested parties as well as being made available to the wider community through publication on our Website and as determined by top management or upon request.
Sentinel Security Group